Saturday 1 October 2011

Day 277 - The Sandwich of Life

30/9/11 - 'One Friend, One Object' I choose one friend and assign one object to them, the object may not mean anything to anyone else, but to me and hopefully the friend it will mean a lot.

Yesterday I had the Elixir of Life, today its the Sandwich of life and this sandwich Represents Sean Lobban, This is NOT Seans sandwich, this sandwich belonged to someone like Ned Ryerson from the film Groudhog Day, No, I have not seen Seans Sandwich as he is still making it, I do know it is HUGE tho, It has some big slabs of Australian Beef in there with some nice Scottish Salmon and Irish Chicken, I am not sure what the gunky stuff at the bottom is but I think that came from the United Arab Emerits, It WILL end up being one heck of an amazing Sandwich though. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment