Thursday 6 October 2011

Day 280 - SuperMatt

Day 280 - SuperMatt by magirob
Day 280 - SuperMatt, a photo by magirob on Flickr.

3/10/11 - 'One Friend, One Object', I choose one friend and assign one object to them, the object may not mean anything to anyone else, but to me and hopefully the friend it will mean a lot.

This object I have chosen to represent Matty Tasker, whenever I see Matty in my mind he is wearing a superman t-shirt but the reason I chose this object is much more than that, for he IS Superman, He had a few rough years with his health but things are looking good for him as he has just had a lung transplant, from what I hear he is doing very well, before you know it he will be running the London Marathon (please don't Matty as I will get the blame).
Well done mate, keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment